EVENTS AS OF 3/9/17
-March 9th Western Presidents meeting… JJKelly’s 2455 River Dr, Lansing IL 11:00am
-March 17th Ohio Chapter 1 is host a St Patrick's day event at the Black Cloister Brewery. 619 Monroe St Toledo, OH 43604. Doors open at 1pm.
-March 18th WI 2 St. Axemen Day Noon -?... Route 20 Outhouse, 14001 Washington Ave Youkville WI 53177
- April 23rd Ohio 1 Blessing of the bikes. More info to follow!!!
- April 27th 28th 29th FDIC Booth More info to come about working the booth and events surrounding it. The booth has been confirmed… details will be coming out this month.
-April 27th IN 2 6th annual FDIC Bike Night… Down town Indianapolis venue to be announced … 6pm-10pm followed by the downtown bars…
-May 6th MI 1 Blessing of the bikes… More info to come
-June 3rd IN 3 Birthday Party Band, food, bar EVENT TO RAISE MONEY FOR A SOUTH BEND F/F CAPT. OF 30 YEARS WITH BRAIN CANCER. AT SOUTH BEND UNION HALL 4025 LINCOLN WAY W. SOUTH BEND IN 46628. POKER RUN STARTS AT 2:00 PM BACK BY 5:00 PM PARTY AT 6:00 PM.
-June 10th NY 4 is hosting a ride. To help raise awareness and funds to benefit local missing persons. The ride will be from late morning to late afternoon that Saturday with a party/BBQ afterwards.
-June 10 MI 6 Fun Run… We will be starting and ending at Scooter’s Bar & Grill in Flint. Registration opens at 1000, with the last bike out at noon. All bikes back in by 1700. Dinner, door prizes, 50/50, and auction upon return.
-June 17th OH 4 9th Annual Fallen Firefighters Memorial Ride More information to come as the date gets closer…
-June 17th IL 1 Birthday Bash… more info to come…
-June 24th NY 2 Axemen For Animals… details will be coming soon
-June 24th IL 2 annusl fundraiser (Pig Roast)… More info to come.
-July 8th MI 1 Hotter Than Hell… Detroit Clubhouse… more info to come
- July 20th-22nd 2017 National Convention … Nationwide Hotel and Conference Center… Thursday 20th Ohio Chapter 3 Clubhouse party… Friday 21st Poolside meets and greet at hotel… Saturday 22nd Convention Meeting / Evening reception… There will be Motorcycle destination rides and events for the Lady Axemen… Registration $65 (includes party, meets and greet, meeting, reception, tee-shirt & Challenge coin)… $25 cost of reception for wife / girlfriend… Hotel $129 +tax double occupancy (includes breakfast daily) $10 additional per person up to total of 4 people… 614-880-4300 ID code 98520… cutoff date to reserve room is 6/29/17… questions call Steve Hammer 586-484-7345, Monte Robinson 614-554-5138, Bill Brewer 330-885-3190, Bob Knowlton 440-610-0009
-August 5th IN 1 annual party… More information to come in the future. Contact Festis with any questions
-August 6th MI 1 Burn Camp Ride… more info to come
-August 19th WI 1 Fundraiser… More info to come
-August 26th MI 2 Annual charity ride… more info to come as it gets closer
-September 15th – 17th VA 1 Tail Of The Dragon Ride… second annual Tail of the Dragon ride. We have blocked out 17 rooms at the Two Wheel Inn they will hold the rooms till March 1 2017. The dates are September 15,16 and 17. Call me with any questions Vaa Road Caption Jim Blaclman 804-690-4833 TWO WHEEL INN 2595 Tallulah Rd, US 129 Robbinsville, NC 28771 Telephone: 828-479-4248 Office Hours 7am to 10pm EST
-September 16th NY-3 5th Annual Memorial Ride and Roast
Hampton Inn (app. 15 minutes from end point)
2000 North Ocean Avenue; Farmingville, NY; 11738
(2) Queens per room $129.00 per night
P.O.C. – RCE Gregg Mattingly (516)456-8337
Marriott LaGuardia (across from LGA, 90 minutes from end point)
102-05 Ditmars Blvd East
Elmhurst, New York; 11369
(2) Queens per room $193.00 per night
P.O.C. – RCW Brad Hores (631)645-1252
-September 24th MI 8 Charity Sporting Clays Shoot… Multi-Lakes Sportsmans club in Commerce Township, MI… as the date gets closer please check chapter 8’s facebook page or contact liff McLeod email@example.com
-October 7th MI 1 Chilly Cook off… More info to come
-November 4th MI 1 Walter Harris Ride… More info to come
-December 2nd MI 1 Annual bring a bear Christmas Party… More info to come